Houzz Logo Print
webuser_293155616

Tomato has brown and yellow spots

Bought Patio tomato variety and potted it about two weeks ago - it's about 15" tall and has developed brown and yellow spots on bottom leaves. Is this a disease? Stress? Watering?

This is a determinate variety, and already has buds/flowers forming. Since it's still so small, should I pinch off the buds?

Comentarios (3)

• hace 5 años

Looks like septoria leaf spot beginning. I'd remove the affected leaves immediately, and begin a spraying regimen weekly with a fungicide. Suggest either Daconil, or copper, or both. I use both and alternate. You can defeat it if you catch it early.

• PRO
    hace 5 años

Is that only one leaf that has the spots?

• hace 5 años

I agree that it looks like Septoria. It blows in on the wind around here. I always remove the infective leaves, and my plants usually make it through to the end of the season.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.