Houzz Logo Print
katie_almquist

How much paper do I need to order?

Katie Almquist
hace 5 años
My space is roughly 80x80 (that includes some fluff) and I am wondering how much paper to order to account for pattern repeat etc...???

Thank you
Katie
Hydrangea, Black and White, Roll · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Loboloup
    hace 5 años

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your interest!

An easy formula would be to measure the length of the wall area you plan on covering and multiply it by the height of the walls to determine the square footage. For example, if you have 9 ft ceilings and will be covering 26 ft in length, you would multiply 26 x 9 and arrive at 234 square feet. Divide the total square feet of wall space by 27 (this number takes repeat size into account) to determine the number of rolls required. At this point, you could subtract 21 square feet for any doors and 15 square feet for each window. But, to be on the safe side, we advise not subtracting for doors and windows; the extra paper might be needed for matching the pattern, of making repairs in the future. In the above example, you would require 9 rolls: 234 ÷ 27 = 8.66.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best, Nancy

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.