Houzz Logo Print
hedi_lee_hesse

help me with exterior on snout house....please!?

Hedi Lee-Hesse
hace 5 años
última modificación:hace 5 años

My husband built this house from the ground up - on his own. We cannot go up or out. So, how do I update this exterior with land/hardscaping?

help!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Flores Artscape
    hace 5 años

Looks like the photos didn't upload! Commenting so can get a notification once they are uploaded so hopefully can help with some suggestions. :)

• Hedi Lee-Hesse
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

just uploaded

• yvonnecmartin
    hace 5 años

A nice flower/shrub bed that goes as far front as the garage would unify the look. Also make a wide walkway from the driveway to the front door.

• PRO
    Design Intervention
    hace 5 años

I understand that you can't go up or out..... In the example of this client remodel, we used a porcelain wood product on the facade to completely give a facelift to a 1970's boring box. (Yes we pushed the living room out and added a trifold door), but you can see in the before and after photos the huge difference the porcelain wood made to the look of the exterior.

After

Ocean Beach San Diego Remodel · Más información

Before

Santa Monica Remodel · Más información

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 5 años

Details can be improved upon especially the landscaping. Had a pine tree just like that one in my old front yard. I would cut it down and replace with one that only will grow about twice the height of the roof.

I would replace the wood screen door with metal

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.