Houzz Logo Print
pak825

shiplap back

Jeanne Kelly
hace 5 años
Hi - I'm looking to do something similar in my house. Can the siding back be done after the shelf units are placed? Or, is it better to put it on the wall first?
We are thinking of doing that part of the project ourselves to save on cost
Thanks for your help
Entertainment Centers - Custom, Orange County · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• wacokid
    hace 5 años
    Very few designers on this forum care for shiplap. I like it, but am not a "designer". I would say strip the wall first and then apply the shiplap. Shiplap is the houzz designers cryptonite....
  • PRO
    Elevation Ave
    hace 5 años

Hi Jeanne, We believe shiplap is a fun way to add character to your house in a simplistic clean way. We think you're on the right track! As for a DIY project–it would all depend on how your unit is constructed. Are the shelves attached to the wall or in a unit that can be moved? I just need a little more clarification to help answer your question. Love to hear about your DIY spirit!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.