Houzz Logo Print
chaueva

vanity in brown

chaueva
hace 5 años
Do you have this vanity in brown like the one in the picture?
Today Vanity With Side Doors With Glass Countertop and Washbasin, Glossy White · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    ISABAGNO
    hace 5 años

yes, we have it in brown.

• chaueva
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    How to order in brown? I only see white and black options in the drop down.
  • Houzz Shop
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Hello, thank you for your interest in the Today Vanity with Side Doors. It is available in 2 different wood finishes: Cinder Gray and Oak & Elm. The 3rd product photo will change to reflect the sample of the chosen finish. The drawer configuration is different on this model.

Today Vanity With Side DoorsWith Glass Countertop and Washbasin, Cinder Gray · Más información

I don't show it in a lacquered brown finish, however. I hope this is helpful to you!

• chaueva
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    I think you are referring to a different vanity model
  • Houzz Shop
    hace 5 años

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Please call us at 800-448-1632 so that we can assist you directly. We are available from 5am to 7pm, Monday through Friday and 6:30am to 3pm Saturday. Thanks so much!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.