Houzz Logo Print
msfine1

hello, what is the length of the appliance wall and being that is ne

msfine1
hace 5 años
xt to the pantry what is total length. I am trying to get an idea for the length of my kitchen which by the way will be a u-shape. My center cabinet will be abt 30 in wide..thanks
Kitchen After Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Signature Home Services
    hace 5 años

Hi! It's been several years ago since we completed this project so I don't have the drawings from it...but the ovens are 30" wide, cooktop is 30" and the frig is 36"...I'll guestimate that it's approx 108".

msfine1 agradeció a Signature Home Services
  • felizlady
    hace 5 años
    Measure your existing kitchen walls and existing trim. Transfer those measurements to 1/4” graph paper, using 4 squares to equal 1 inch. Mark the location and size of doors and windows, and the locations of plumbing and electrical outlets. If you are designing your own kitchen, this is the only way to start. Once you have your drawing finished, come back here and post your drawing for additional help if you need to.
    Give us an idea of the style of your home and the cabinetry you like. Also include your planned budget.
    msfine1 agradeció a felizlady
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.