Houzz Logo Print
skd_llc

Where can I get this wallpaper and what is the pattern called?

skd_llc
hace 5 años
Where can I get this wallpaper and what is the pattern called?
Master Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• Addition Planner
    hace 5 años

I'm pretty sure it's tile, given how you can see the mirrors and faucets reflected in it, but I'd also love to know the brand/color. I've searched for arabesque glass tiles and haven't found anything in this color.

• mcdonaldel
    hace 5 años

It looks like what I am putting in my kitchen, which is Highland Park, Portico Pearl.

• joywall50
    hace 5 años

I have this tile in white gloss in my kitchen. I'ts a glass tile.

• PRO
    thebuilderdepot
    hace 4 años

It is an Arabesque shape available online from The Builder Depot. It is a spectacular installation. An incredible look together with the Bianco Carrara Vanity amazing.

Hopefully this helps a few people with a direct place to go. I would recommend a sample first of the Dove Gray and the Gray mist prior to buying. It ensures what you order is what you get.

(prices shown are from our website and subject to change). Please see website here for current price.

A lot of other options. With a bigger format of Arabesque.

• cozyadams5807
    el último año

Thank you so much for sharing this info!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.