Houzz Logo Print
clifflouis1

How do i recreate the entire thing? What are the items?

Clifford Louis
hace 5 años
I need to know all of the items that are in this photo. As far as the bars, shelves, storage containers. All of it. Someone please help me.
Custom Closets · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Tailored Living of Princeton
    hace 5 años

we can schedule a consultation and help you create this in your space.

• Clifford Louis
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Consultation like a FaceTime call? What do you mean exactly?
  • PRO
    Tailored Living of Princeton
    hace 5 años

where do you live? I do in home consultations. Then I can design the same thing to fit in your closet. I don't sell the components. It all comes as a package including install.

• felizlady
    hace 5 años
    There are many companies or designers who do closet design. Materials and components can be selected to provide storage for all of your clothing. This room looks like a combination dressing room and closet, or it could be an open closet in a bedroom. You can do a Houzz pro search, or a Google search for closet designers in your area.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.