Houzz Logo Print
girlscotti

Powder room with black toilet. Help!

girlscotti
hace 5 años
I’ve taken everything out of my powder room. It needs some TLC and a bit of updating. I’m thinking of adding two pendant lights but not sure how they would look with the arch. The wall color is brushed metallic on the interior space and flat/semi on the rest of the wall. I painted the ceiling black hoping to add flair...I don’t think it worked. I would consider wallpaper but not sure with the arch how to run it. Color or any suggestions on how to make this powder room shine would be greatly appreciated.

Comentarios (7)

• tqtqtbw
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I like it. It looks like a cool restaurant restroom. I imagine a white orchid on the vanity in a sparkling silver container. A large framed art piece over the toilet. Black frame, silver mat. Could be high color french liquior ad.

W downstairs · Más información

"Espanita Cortez Vintage Poster France 1944" Print, 16"x24" · Más información

• girlscotti
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Love the textured alligator? wallpaper!
  • girlscotti
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Lol...I usually have a white orchid on the counter next to the sink...albeit with a golden dish!
  • girlscotti
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Would 2 pendant lights look odd? It would read as 4 with the mirror.
  • tqtqtbw
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I don't know about two pendants. I could see a chandelier instead of the light fixture in the room. Maybe sconces on the side of the mirror but I do like the room darker.for mood.

Sconces on the side of the alcove, not this style.

Lovebird Home · Más información

Maybe this or skinnier.

Tuxedo Sconce With Chrome/Black Finish and Clear Shade · Más información

I like the art here.

Villa Montana · Más información

• felizlady
    hace 5 años
    One pendant which gives good light is better than two pendants which would have to be smaller to fit the arch. The black and silver makes the room dramatic. Go for it. Don’t forget the orchid.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.