Houzz Logo Print
anncpetz

Ikea doors don't fit under my farm sink

anncpetz
hace 5 años

Hi, hopefully someone has some suggestions. I have ikea cabinets and a farm sink that I did not purchase from ikea, so the doors under it don't exactly fit in length. They are pushed down about an inch. When this was originally installed I wasn't aware until it was already done and at that point just decided to live with it rather than have them rip out the sink for a different one. Far as I know Ikea doesn't offer custom sized doors.

Fast forward to now and there's water damage from a leaky faucet under on those ill fitting doors and I really want to replace them with something that actually fits in that space. Has anyone dealt with a similar problem? I like my sink and want to keep it, I just need to order two (2) new doors from....somewhere, that will give me those shaker style ikea doors about an inch shorter. I've tried places like semihandmade and the cabinet face, but they won't take orders under a certain amount. Thanks for any advice!

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Saltwood Studio
    hace 5 años

Your best bet is probably to look to a local furniture maker/cabinetmaker/finish carpenter rather than the larger companies. In addition to the the "Find Professionals" function on Houzz, you could try a simple google search or contacting your local chamber of commerce. Many states and localities also have woodworking guilds - if your area has such a thing they could probably recommend a local craftsperson to help you out. Good luck!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.