Houzz Logo Print
ryderbailey47

Size & spacing of concrete pads

K Laurence
hace 5 años
Love the combination of larger squares with the narrower rectangular shape. Could you Telmex the approximate sizes & spacing? Beautiful work.
Earlier Work · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    BORDEN Landscape Design
    hace 5 años

Hi K, thanks for the compliments! We used a simple broom finished concrete, light color, in 48"x18" and 48"x48" sizes. Gaps between are 6", but you can go up to 10" for pedestrian applications without it getting to difficult to walk.

• K Laurence
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thanks you. I intend to use concrete pads for my new home in the desert ... steps leading to the pool & along one side. I had thought about using the narrower but like the way you used both. Now, I need to put my plan to paper, blank slate. Artificial turf will be used since my new home is in the Palm Desert area. Thanks again!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.