Houzz Logo Print
webuser_711184090

help with kitchen open shelving please!

Abby Kelly
hace 5 años
Would love some advice re open shelving in my kitchen please. How many shelves should I have? Should I go both sides of the extractor or just over the sink?

Comentarios (4)

• Anthony (Beano)
    hace 5 años
    Hi there, nice kitchen, id just go to the rhs with two shelves, to the lhs possibly a nice tall plant in the corner
  • artisan_1
    hace 5 años
    From experience, shelves around the extractor get greasy so I would avoid that area to keep the cleaning down.
  • PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub
    hace 5 años

I agree with Beano, I would also just go to the right, either white or the same wood as on the floor

• PRO
    Opun
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Hi Abby, I think the previous commenters have provided some sound advice. A bright coloured shelf to contrast from the black units would look lovely. I love your tiled splash-back by the way!

Opun - Your Home Improvement Experts

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.