Houzz Logo Print
rangarajan_narasimhan

Stair design

Hi

I am writing to you from India. I am building a house and I would like to build a stair similar to this. However, I am thinking of doing it with wood as I can do a bit of woodworking myself.

Will it be possible for you to share the design of this stair so I can build it from scratch?! I can pay for the cost of the design.

My questin basically is how does the structural element work if I use wood, how do I fix this to the wall and where does the stair gets its strength?!

Thanks.

Ranga
Noe Valley Contemporary · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Holly A. Kopman Interior Design
    hace 5 años

Hi thank you for contacting me. I do not have the plans for the stairs. The contractor built them with my artistic input. Also it will be different depending on the structure of your house. I would get an architect to help you out.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.