Houzz Logo Print
1sharong

Why put this photo up if furniture info is not to be shared?

Sharon Barno
hace 5 años
I called LK De Frances about the coffee table and they would not share information on the coffee table. Why then are you advertising on Houzz?
Family Room · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    L K DeFrances & Associates
    hace 5 años

@1sharong That's a fair question. We are an interior design firm. The photos posted on Houzz are intended to show our work to those shopping for interior design services and secondly to provide design inspiration for the DIY'er. In this particular photo, the cocktail belonged to our client so I have no idea where it came from--we just worked it in our design. The good news, Houzz now does offer product you can purchase through them.

• Sharon Barno
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you for your explanation. The person I spoke with wasn't thorough. I could have been a future interior design customer.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.