Houzz Logo Print
webuser_82843997

feature fireplace

E12
hace 5 años

any ideas for what to do with this wall?

Comentarios (10)

• T Gray
    hace 5 años

It all depends on what the rest of your room is like. If it is neutral, I would make a spectacular feature of it and paint the wall a green from the tiles. Then put a big ornate gold mirror above the fireplace.

• Alix W
    hace 5 años
    Totally agree - pick up that gorgeous green from the tiles.
  • E D
    hace 5 años

Lovely fireplace.

A good sized round mirror will work well, particularly with the circular patterns in the surround.

• Sonia
    hace 5 años

I agree a gorgeous green would look fab then put up a large, rather ornate mirror. If you don’t want to do any painting then just the mirror or a large painting in a traditional style would also look good, however without seeing the rest of the room it is impossible to guess what style would suit it.

• E12
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    this is amazing! hope did you do that?!
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 5 años

Wall art or mirror above the FP.

• PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

E12.......I'd love to claim the credit for all the Photo-shopping on posts, but no, my talents lie elsewhere and it's the wife that does all that.

• E12
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    thanks everyone for your help :) love the ideas!
  • PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    hace 5 años

Palazzo antique mirror would look great there.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.