Houzz Logo Print
webuser_29914214

Looking for double hung window recommendations

hace 5 años

We live in the Midwest (St. Louis area) and need to replace our windows. We're leaning toward vinyl double hung throughout and a single casement over kitchen sink. Of the brands we're considering Simonton, Quaker, Silverline and Vista, which would you recommend? And is there another you would recommend? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    hace 5 años

Unless your home is a tree house, i would scratch silverline from that list.

• hace 5 años

Ummm, will you explain what you mean by that, Window1?

• PRO
    hace 5 años

I think he/she means that the Silverline product is not terribly well regarded by window professionals and it should be avoid from any comparison hierarchy.

• PRO
    hace 5 años

None of those are particularly highly regarded, nor do they have top tier performance ratings. The Simonton is probably the best of the group, the Vista is okay. Softlite, Okna, Sunrise, Polaris, Vytex, Kensington, Provia... and some others are better performers... If you have already sat through four window presentations you are a trooper and I hate to suggest more, but there are better options likely in similar price ranges.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.