Houzz Logo Print
pamelatyrrell

please tell me the paint color! Love the message center!

pamelatyrrell
hace 10 años
messagecenter1.jpg · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Chris Hill
    hace 10 años
    The wall is a custom blend to match a separate item. The message center is Benjamin Moore White Dove.
  • pamelatyrrell
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    thanks! I'm having so much trouble getting the right hue on my bedroom wall. I've tried 6 different Ben Moore products; I want a blue with some gray and a hint of turquoise. They come out purple (tranquility) or too green (palladian blue) or just look like the run of the mill light blue without depth.... will they blend a small sample for you?
  • PRO
    Chris Hill
    hace 10 años
    They should - try to find something for them to use as a guide - something that has the color you want.
  • moundmn1
    hace 10 años
    love love love----frig clean-counter clear of notes--mail in central place!!!
  • carykerber
    hace 10 años
    Thank you!
  • persona8
    hace 10 años
    Thank you so much for this - lovely!!
  • glowworm712
    hace 10 años
    Was this a custom built message center or is there someplace I can order one? Thanks.
  • PRO
  • glowworm712
    hace 10 años
    Great. Thank you!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.