Houzz Logo Print
sarahholstead

dressing room inspiration

holly york
hace 5 años
I was hoping you lovely lot could give me some inspiration as to how to fit out this dressing area?

Hoping to use modular wardrobes from John Lewis or Ikea Pax and want to maximise the storage space.

The area is quite narrow, and there’s the window to think about at the end that I don’t want to block.

2.21 width so if I put wardrobes down both sides, I’d have 1m in the middle - is that enough space?

Thanks so much!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 5 años
    There’s some dressing rooms on our pro page if you want to have a look - just click on my name or icon to jump there ....
    1m is fine for clearance in a walk in wardrobe.
  • Jonathan
    hace 5 años
    1m width is fine down the middle.
    I would say that JL and Ikea are not your only options. I would be looking at an independent furniture company to see what they have- I think you will find they have more options for the same money- if you can find a Mereway dealer I think they have 15 different carcass colours to help you get the right look and you can add doors too if you want to keep dust off clothes and help stop colour fading. If you can, do try to stretch to internal lighting
  • PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

I'd also consider getting a carpenter to kit it out. You don't have a perfect 3m run ( only 297mm ) which makes it hard to fit pre made items in to.

You could also look at the Hemnes range in Ikea as it has more 'odd' sizes.

• holly york
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thanks so much all. Wood love to get a local carpenter to install something amazing however just done have the budget at the moment - cheapest quote we’ve had is over £2k whereas I can fit the whole thing out from Ikea for now for under £1k. Will definitely look to get it properly fitted in future though.
  • PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

One of our 'narrows'. We are high end bespoke with prices matching quality. 25 Year warranty.

www.slidingwardrobessolutions.co.uk

Shaker Style Walk In Harpenden · Más información

Shaker Style Walk In Harpenden · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.