Houzz Logo Print
dianechandler

Lovely! Do you have make and model of shower door?

dianechandler
hace 5 años
If custom, would you be able to advise who did the work? We live close by. Thank you!!
Custom Bathroom Remodeling Design & Build by Sami And Sons Remodeling, San Jose · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Sami And Sons Remodeling
    hace 5 años

Good Afternoon Diane,

His name is Juan who works as part of our crew to install just costume shower glass.

The cost varies depending on the size of your bathroom and the thinness of the glass shower.

If you like we can schedule an appointment for one of our project managers to go meet with you for a free estimate on the shower door.

• dianechandler
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you! I sent you an email from your website to see if we could schedule a time to meet.

• PRO
    Sami And Sons Remodeling
    hace 5 años

Good Morning Diane,

I hope everything is going well, Iet Juan know to give you a call to set up an appointment with you sometime soon. Please let me know if he got in contact with you.

Best,

Sami and Sons

• dianechandler
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thanks for the follow up! Louie was here yesterday, Friday, and will be sending us a quote next week. Appreciate your help!

Dorothy

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.