Houzz Logo Print
madhvig

Dining Table.

Madhvi
hace 10 años
Hi! I have been looking for a 12 seater. Can you share the info? Custom made or store bought....if so where..Thanks in advance.
Robert J Erdmann Design, LLC · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Robert J Erdmann Design, LLC
    hace 10 años
    The table was custom. I build furniture and millwork in my shop. Check out my website: www.rjedesign.com
  • Madhvi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank You. Too bad you are so far away from me. I am in Vancouver, Canada.
  • PRO
    Robert J Erdmann Design, LLC
    hace 10 años
    Vancouver is awesome ... one of our favorite cities. I have been offering free US shipping, and would look into discounted shipping to you if you are interested in a custom table by Robert J Erdmann Design.
  • Madhvi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    OK, How much would it cost me to get a table that can seat 12? Hardwood, Not too traditional. .something that would go into a transitional home.No ornate details or a too formal look. Clean lines, nice elegant design. Black or dark charcoal stained. Approx cost with a pic would do.You can send me a personal message if you don't want to discuss money here. Thanks.
  • PRO
    Canadian Heritage Timber Company Ltd.
    hace 10 años
    Check out this table. 5' wide x 12' long. Reclaimed Fir.
  • Madhvi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    It's beautiful! How tall is it though??
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    29 5/8". These tables come in two styles, any size, any color(s).
    Madhvi agradeció a Canadian Heritage Timber Company Ltd.
  • Madhvi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Hi! I am sorry I didn't see the comment. Can you share the price? madhvig@gmail.com
    Thanks.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Please email me at eldon@canadianheritagetimber.com and I will give you some options. Thanks!
  • Robert Halfpenny
    hace 10 años
    This room is stunning. Sorry for such an understatement. The moment I saw this picture "Dinner at Eight" (the movie) immediately came to mind. While the two dining rooms were certainly different in appearance, this one is certainly evocative of the other. I especially love the Art Deco feel of this room. I also love the idea of being able to seat 12 (perhaps more?) for dinner. When My wife and I were married we were given dinner service for 12 but have never been able to set for more than 8. I would love to see other pictures of your work. Do you have a site showing more of your work?? Thank you so much for any information you might be able to supply.
    Robert Hayes Halfpenny
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.