Houzz Logo Print
kyla_fisher45

Has anyone installed Provenza LVP Finally Mine?

Kyla F
hace 5 años

We really like the sample we've seen but can't find any photos of it online. If you have installed would you be willing to share pics and let us know what you thought of the install process? Thanks!

Comentarios (343)

• J Braz
    hace 2 años

Also does anyone know if Provenza brand (specifically finally mine) shows footprints as horribly as coretec? some of the other threads about footprints and never being able to get them clean are scaring me off of LVPs😬

• Shannon Banks
    hace 2 años

I live in Southern California (San Clemente) & would love your extra box of Finally Mine. I'm having a terrible time deciding between Finally Mine & Sweet Talker! @kay w

• ksilbz
    hace 2 años

Anyone know where in SoCal would have the best pricing to order finally mine?

• Bonnie Diluccia
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

@ksilbz We got ours from Corona Hardwood, in Corona, they gave us an amazing deal, but it was a year ago...

• amycappellino
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

Does anyone have a box of Finally Mine they would be wiling to sell near Muncie Indiana?

• jules1436
    hace 2 años

Looking for a box of Finally Mine near Seattle/Bellevue if anyone has a box to sell or ship?

• lamsebrina
    el último año

Got some finally mine if anyone need a box or two

• lamsebrina
    el último año

I can send you a box or two for finally mine

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

@Iamsebrina where are you located?

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

@iamsebrina

• Angelica Black
    el último año

@iamsabrina I would love one!

• Allison Elium
    el último año

@Franc do you still have the boxes?

• lamsebrina
    el último año

angelica black

I can sell you a box for $130 plus shipping. email me lam_sebrina@yahoo.com

• Cary Meskell
    el último año

I am also wondering what the best price for Finally Mine would be in SoCal. I live in San Diego and I think the last time I checked from a couple stores around my area, I saw prices anywhere from $4.50 all the way to $7/sqft. If anyone knows of a place selling below $4, I would love to know :)

• Kelly Rauch
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

@CeeWhy - did you ever post photos? we are doing the same color walls and trim as you mentioned - would love to see your final project. Thanks

• Kristen S
    el último año

Wow! I get alerts from time to time but never return to comment. This thread has become quite popular!!! I installed in the begininning of 2020 and thought I’d give you all an update. We installed 2500 sq ft and have them in high traffic areas throughout the house.

Pros: DURABLE!!!! My son was two years old at the time of install and we spend a lot of time at home. They still look brand new two years later. They will dent if you drop something heavy on them. But I think we have only two small dents. They are really pretty!!! I love the color and look of them.

Cons: They will show footprints/dirt. Definetley not like hardwood. Despite them looking dirtier faster, they are much easier to clean then on other hard surfaces.

• filesw
    el último año

We are laying these in the entire house, but as of now we have the master closet and bedroom mostly floored.

• filesw
    el último año

We have 5 extra boxes of First Crush if anyone is interested!

• PRO
    Pro Firms Inc
    el último año

Hi @kay w, do you still have the finally mine boxes in So Cal?

• Jo D.
    el último año

Hi @filesw, do you still have the box of First Crush?

• christop00
    el último año

Question for all of you who have installed Provenza LVP. Any issues with popping/clicking noises? I willl be installing over a concrete subfloor. Love the floors, but afraid to pull the trigger as I have just read of lots of complaints regarding this issue. There are othe threads which are just complaints, but everyone on this thread seems to love their floors. Thanks in advance.

• parasol1
    el último año

I have a different brand LVP over gypcrete subfloors. No noises at all. The floors sound and feel solid. The subfloor must be level and flat, though, for LVP.

• christopher schantz
    el último año

Thanks for your feedback!

• Usuario de Houzz-150292286
    el último año

Windows are covered they were painting outside so the pic is a little dark

• CeeWhy
    el último año

Maybe this has already been discussed in this thread, but what rugs are safe for Provenza LVP? All of the rug and rug pad manufacturers say to check with the flooring manufacturer. I have contacted Provenza and got no response. What rugs and rug pads are you using? Ruggables? RugpadUSA?

• K Danielson
    el último año

@Tiffany Paniagua what colour are your walls and trim? Do you have any recent photos you could share?

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

The first two photos are in a hallway and the white used here is Chantilly lace by Benjamin Moore. The last two photos are alabaster by Sherwin-Williams. I am changing everything to Chantilly lace I feel like my baseboards looked yellow because alabaster is a very warm white. The Chantilly lace is a very pure bright white and I love it.
    @K Danielson

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

here is night and day time. Not sure what these little white marks are in the photo these are not on my floor. lol @K Danielson

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

here is a picture of our half bathroom with a gray colored paint against the floor I also painted the baseboard.

@K Danielson

• K Danielson
    el último año

@Tiffany Paniagua the floors look great with the chantilly lace! We have chantilly lace cabinets and have Finally mine floors on order. What colour stain are your wood features? Also, what colour are your black doors and wall colour with the chantilly lace? i really like the look!

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

@K Danielson The beams are stained special walnut, wanted them a little darker than the floor. The gray is edgecomb gray by BM. Our front door is a custom order so not sure what color. Its not black, more of a dark expresso color. Its a wood composite material. Heres our bedroom, We literally just got the floor done last weekend. When we moved in and ripped out the carpet We lived in our room while they did the floor and I was to lazy to move everything out and I regret it so much. so a year later I was done with the carpet. I still need to put down my rug, but the black wall is tricorn black by SW. Just so you can see the differnt color paints against the floor.

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

Black wall, still needed baseboards but got this before they were done. @K Danielson

• K Danielson
    el último año

@Tiffany Paniagua wow, it is beautiful. Thanks for the help. Do you like the floors? I almost didn’t order them because of the cross saw marks. Was worried about it looking too rustic. Do you think it blends together nicely?

• Tiffany Paniagua
    el último año

So funny story, I wanted white oak because I wanted them very light. My husband is a very earthy guy and said no, so we met in the middle and decided on these. First crush is also very nice and light but I felt it was more coastal and beach like which we live in a mountain area. we have a new track build and all the neighbors went through the builder and they all wish they did it like me, they like our floors so much better. The wide longer planks, not to mention the texture. I honestly think this floor will compliment any style or color. I’m happy with it. one day i’ll get white flooring haha also these show foot prints and all the dirt fairly easy.

• K Danielson
    el último año

@Tiffany Paniagua thanks for the info! It looks gorgeous in your place. I’m excited fo finally have flooring installed!

• Rebecca Reed
    el último año

Anyone have Provenza Road Trip installed? I’m trying to decide! Also anyone float theirs over eng. hardwood that’s on a concrete slab? Trying to save $ and not demo if I don’t have to…

• Beth Ketchmark-ryan
    el último año

Anyone have any left over finally mine in so cal?

• maggiepeterson1953
    el último año

@Rebecca Reed We are looking at Provenza Road Trip and wondering if can be installed over eng hardwood on a concrete slab. Some stores say yes and others say no. What did you end up doing?

• Rebecca Reed
    el último año

I actually went with Coretec Calypso Oak and we are floating it over our slab

• maggiepeterson1953
    el último año

I'm going to look at that sample tomorrow. I think going over our engineered wood would be a mistake and also void warranty. I'm getting mixed messages from sales people, unfortunately.

• bb_116
    el último año

Ashlie Brady,

Did you ever finish your railings? I'm curious how they turned out. I also have finally mine and I'm trying to come up with a stain for railings. I saw your mix below that your painter used and I'm going to go get the stains. Where did you get Dura Seal?

Thank you, Bobbi

• Wendy Harris-Warner
    hace 9 meses

We installed finally mine and love the look of it, but it crackles too much when you walk. in the process of getting rid of it.

• Ashlie Brady
    hace 9 meses

@bb_116 I did finish my railings and the color turn out great, however I did have to bleach my red oak railings first to get rid of the red undertones that are in red oak. It's a process and it wasn't fun, but it was the only way to get the colors close. I will post pictures of my railing. It's not an exact match due to red oak staining differently, however, it is close enough and looks great. I got the stain from Cityfloorsupply.com . Sorry for the late reply ! I never get notifications from houzz even though they are turned on 😏

• maggiepeterson1953
    hace 9 meses

Wendy Harris -warner.  I have provenza road trip and it crackles.  Waiting for sales rep to get back to me about options to resolve.  Any suggestions?

• asarcletti
    hace 2 meses

Anyone in the Houston area have a box of Finally Mine they are willing to sell?

• kstewartau87
    hace 2 meses

Thanks to all who have posted. I am considering Finally Mine based on the completed photos - they look gorgeous. Been concerned pulling the trigger bc the sample board laid in the house seems darker and more gray when I photograph it. Did anyone else have the same concern?

• l_sherman
    hace 2 meses
    Última modificación: hace 2 meses

@kstewartau87 Yes, the sample boards, no matter the time of day, never looked to me like all the pictures look. I get screen colors vary, time of day, amount of natural light, kind of light bulb...yeah all of that. I was so disappointed when I brought the large samples home and they did not look good at all. I actually chose another color of provenza. Changed my mind at last minute due to a pit in my stomach feeling. Once installed, I was sooooooo happy I went for it despite those samples!! It's beautiful. For me: it does not show footprints bad, does not creek, feels quality under bare foot (but not like real hardwood), does not shot per hair bad. Prior to provenza I had a really dark rich laminate. It showed EVERYTHING and just the dog hair alone i was sweeping multiple times a day. Footprints anywhere light shines in and the water dribbles from my English Mastiff after drinking water were just embarrassing!! So happy I went with my gut!! Seriously. please find my pictures posted 2 years ago in this thread. There are several of my floor in different areas and one of the image that finally made me go back to my gut and install finally mine. Best wishes!

• Kelly Rauch
    hace 2 meses

We installed a year ago and love love love it. It does not pull gray in our home but the samples did. We just love it - has held up extremely well to our 3 dogs and snow debris. Easy to clean. It's one of our favorite selections from our new build.

• kstewartau87
    el último mes

Thank you both for the response!!!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.