Houzz Logo Print
webuser_529290410

Which way to put the bathroom wood-floor grain?

Johnny
hace 5 años

I know it's common to run it the long way from the door entry in to the tub...but what if the hallway flooring outside the bathroom is running sideways perpendicular to it?

Thanks everyfor your help. I have to decide in the next 40 mins! LOL

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    W.E. Davies + Sons Remodeling Inc.
    hace 5 años

Keep it horizontal, otherwise it will break the visual flow when the door is left open. Good luck!

Johnny agradeció a W.E. Davies + Sons Remodeling Inc.
  • Johnny
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

dangit...are you sure??? the wood planks seem so big for the bathroom. Also...the flooring outside the bathroom is just a narrow hallway. It's not like a long run into the bathroom.

• Johnny
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I plan to use the same planks as the ones in this kitchen.

• tqtqtbw
    hace 5 años

It is unfortunate that you are not matching the existing wood, either in material or color. Run it perpendicular.

Johnny agradeció a tqtqtbw
  • Johnny
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Yeah, they already chopped up the living room floor that way before I got here. And when I first moved in, I complained that I wanted the old vinyl in kitchen/bathrooms out. Also the living floor is not waterproof. So that's where we are. Thank you for your help.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.