Houzz Logo Print
dlm2000

Anyone ever purchase from MOLLYCA ?

DLM2000-GW
hace 5 años

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this company - good, bad or indifferent.

https://mollyca.com/

Comentarios (64)

• Janine West
    hace 5 años

I hate to even give one star. It is the most deceptive, lying, horrible company/customer service I've ever dealt with. I order two pair of shoes. After several attempts to contact the company as to why I never received a confirmation to my order, the first pair of shoes arrived took 21 days later. That's when I saw they came from Shanghi, China. Had I known this in the beginning I wouldn't have ordered anything. The shoes were so cheaply made and smelled of chemicals, I couldn't even keep them in the house. I made several more attempts to get return information. The company made contact with me and made it so impossible to get any information out of them I finally filed a dispute with PayPal AND my credit union. My second pair of shoes arrived 48 days from order date. MOLLY a wanted pictures of what was wrong with the shoes. How do you take pictures of the smell? And apparently my definition of CHEAP SHOES is different than there's. It has been nothing but down hill from here. MOLLY a is not accepting my returns and I'm still working with PayPal/credit union. This will probably go down as an expensive lesson to me in being careful who I shop with. Unfortunately Amazon has Mollyca products for sale. Stay clear of this company!!!

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Janine West
  • Janice Cordis
    hace 5 años

Terrible customer service! Took my money on the first day and shoes finally showed up 6 weeks later. As above stated shoes were so cheaply made and smelled. Straight off the ship from China in a plastic bag. Buyer BEWARE!

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Janice Cordis
  • Kim Hamilton
    hace 5 años
    Do not use this website!! They present as being a US-based site, but are in fact operating out of China. The products are not as presented, they are of inferior quality and there is no customer support. Returns are impossible!!
    DLM2000-GW agradeció a Kim Hamilton
  • drsaj
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Another one to avoid that I think is a scam business: Linkshe.com. They are also out of China. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/linkshe.com

DLM2000-GW agradeció a drsaj
  • Christine Dalton
    hace 5 años

TERRIBLE SERVICE AND CAN NOT GET ANYONE TO RESPOND TO MY INQUIRIES ON HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM - RUN

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Christine Dalton
  • Usuario de Houzz-263216265
    hace 5 años

I placed an order with them in early August and by mid October I had not received it or heard anything from the company. I asked what happened and they said they had “low stock for couple days because big sale” when it had been months already.. asked if I could cancel it and they eventually gave me a refund through PayPal.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Usuario de Houzz-263216265
  • User
    hace 5 años

I just received my order. You are correct the smell was awful. I will be filing a dispute with PayPal. When pair of shoes first two different sizes and the lining on the bwarip

DLM2000-GW agradeció a User
  • Bobbie Markegard
    hace 5 años

Don't do it! Many of the shoes look like Madden but definitely are not. They showed up and are cheaper than any Walmart shoe I've ever seen. The sole is barely above cardboard.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Bobbie Markegard
  • Christine Dalton
    hace 5 años

I keep emailing them to get a return shipping label or address and they will not give it to me, PayPal said I should work thru the company but they are not cooperating

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Christine Dalton
  • Michele Alexander
    hace 5 años

Never received my order. Now I want my money back. I ordered on October 28,2018 and today is November 10,2018. They will never get business from me . Also emailed them several times and ofcourse no response. They need to be reported to Consumer Affairs. There's a reason why they don't provide a phone number.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Michele Alexander
  • Brenda Haseman
    hace 5 años

They are absolutely horrible. Got my shoes a month after I ordered them. Opened them up and they have derogatory writing on the front of the shoe. PPosted off right

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Brenda Haseman
  • DLM2000-GW
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

These stories are nuts. Hopefully other people will do a search before purchasing and find this thread.

• User
    hace 5 años

Where is purchase ever, good thing I have insurance to cover items from fraudulent companies

• Usuario de Houzz-679743748
    hace 5 años

Im waiting for boots off mollyca and its been a month now. Im so upset as have only just started shopping online and have just discovered ive got ripped off for some UGG boots. Paid on debitdebit card so wont get money back. What name shows up on your bank statement when mollyca charge you? Im a disabled lady so need help and

• Usuario de Houzz-307712394
    hace 5 años

DON'T! Buy from Mollyca!! I've purchased from Mc, it took over 30days and it was all made of cheap fabric and material, so cheap you can find at any DOLLAR STORE here in the USA!

• Usuario de Houzz-307712394
    hace 5 años

Nothing is what pictured in their look catalogue! Buyer be aware!!!!!

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    hace 5 años

HU67....next time, spend a few minutes searching the reviews before making a purchase, and never use a debit card. Don't let one bad experience put you off when it's pretty easy to shop on line safely.

• Usuario de Houzz-57030152
    hace 5 años

This company is not a reputable company at all. First of all it took over a month to get a pair of boots I purchased.They were absolutely nothing like the picture. The pic looked like leather. The boots I got had a cheap smell of pleather like material, the quality was just like the cheap plastic they sent the boots in. Not a box, but cheap plastic with an ammonia like smell. I paid 59.99 plus so it was about$72.00 total. The worst! Nothing but a scam.

• Usuario de Houzz-935300936
    hace 5 años

I purchased a dress for my daughter from Mollyca. It took 3 weeks, on a really slow boat from CHINA. The dress looked nothing like the picture AND had a big hole in the back of it. I reached out to the company for a return address for a refund. The return address is not disclosed on their website; they will only give it to you in the event you request a refund. I received no response from the company until I filed a claim through Paypal. My order was $43+, so thankfully, not a huge loss. However, shipping to the return address was going to cost approx. $65. Mollyca first offered my a 20% off coupon to use on a future purchase...as if I would order yet another piece of crap from them. I declined and requested a full refund. They then offered me a $6 refund and the "opportunity to keep the item for resale or gifting". I kid you not. I refused that as well. Ultimately, Paypal "ruled in my favor", which meant I would get a refund of my order, minus my original shipping charges, so approx. $33, but only if I spent $65 additional dollars to return the item. I declined that as well. I am going to chalk this $43 loss up to gross ignorance on my part, and the cost of education against future purchases from shyster operations such as Mollyca. I am also on a mission to warn as many people on the planet as possible of the shady dealings of Mollyca. Please learn from my misfortune.

• Usuario de Houzz-20413751
    hace 5 años

It's

• Nancy Cobb
    hace 5 años

On September 17, 2018, I purchased, or maybe I should say "paid for", a pair of Women's Canvas Sneakers from Mollyca.com. The money was immediately taken out of my account and still no shoes were ever delivered. No information regarding my order has ever been received from Mollyca.com except an email confirming that an order was placed. I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Usuario de Houzz-790165977
    hace 5 años

Do not purchase anything from them. It’s the worst product EVER!!! Bad customer service! The pictures does not match what they send you in the mail. The only way to contact is email and it’s always delayed!!!

• Usuario de Houzz-228198777
    hace 5 años

I ordered from this company the pictures that are shown on this line not the items that you will receive this company is a scam

• normarichmond
    hace 5 años

My advice would be to steer very clear of mollyca.com. The quality of items is not as portrayed - and when you try to return you meet silence or promises to refund, which never happens. Stick to UK companies which honour customers' rights.

• gamk9
    hace 5 años

I'll just use one word all right maybe four cheap deceptive scam unresponsive. Don't waste your time don't waste your money they robbed me of $65 for pair of boots that are not even worth a penny and of course no one will return my emails

• Usuario de Houzz-350449724
    hace 5 años

I’ve had a horrible time with this company!! I ordered boots and paid 79.00 for them. They were a joke!! Cheapest items I’ve ever seen!! They will not send me a return email for a refund!! How can they get by with this!!!???

• DLM2000-GW
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

How can they get by with this!!!???

Because people like you (and almost me!) order without first doing a search for reviews. Hopefully this thread keeps other people from making the same mistake. Since they are in China I don't know that you have many/any options - maybe a credit card dispute?

• mintyblue02
    hace 5 años

They are a scam. The pictured merchandise is not what they ship and then they will not respond for a return.

• Izzy Cavalli
    hace 5 años

I just received some boots that dont even look like what i iordered. From MollyCa how can we persue this legally? I dont even know how to return merchandise it dioes not state how.

• User
    hace 5 años

They are based out of China and do not respond to emails

• Usuario de Houzz-350449724
    hace 5 años

I emailed for a return address and they did finally respond. The first response was basically asking, “are you sure you want to return your boots? If so, email us again for a return address.” So I did. Their next response was...” let us make you a deal. We’ll send you a 15% off coupon, you keep the boots, or you try to sell them to a friend that can wear them!!!“

Omg!! Are you kidding?? I’ve emailed every day for 2 weeks. No response!!!

• DLM2000-GW
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I find it interesting that this company, and I use that term loosely, seems to have popped up out of nowhere. I'd never heard of them 6 months ago. I'm curious how other people who have responded here initially heard about this company and their products. For me they started showing up in my Pinterest feed and I clicked on a pair of boots that caught my eye. After much searching to find the same or similar from a business I know (with no luck) I posted here. We are obviously just the tip of the iceberg here. This outfit has to be raking in money hand-over-fist and leaving dissatisfied customers everywhere. My only suggestion to those of you caught either empty-handed or with shoddy merchandise is to go through your credit card company. I don't know who else could help you.

• debo46
    hace 5 años
    I am currently in a dispute with Mollyca. I ordered a pair of leather boots. I received a different pair, not leather. I am trying to get my money back, but it looks as if it is going to be a problem.
  • Adrian Jackson
    hace 5 años

I placed an order with mollyca late September of 2018 of 3 pairs of shoes I didn't get my shoes all at once I contact them to the point I had to get PayPal involved they sent me 1 pair 3 and a half weeks apart the third pair I never received and they lied to PayPal so I nevered got my money back from this company I've had bad experiences with these overseas companies and mollyca do not purchase anything from this company it's gonna take well over a month to get anything or trying to get the company to respond. I wouldn't recommend this company at all

• Usuario de Houzz-180680436
    hace 5 años

I ordered black boots. They sent me gray boots. They are saying it a lighting issue even thought the written description says they are black. They want me to keep the boots for a 25% refund. The boots they sent are incorrect and not to mention, unattractive. I do not want them and I will never wear them. They are refusing to refund my money, and just keep mentioning how expensive the return shipping will be to China. Do not purchase ANYTHING form this company!!

• PRO
    Modern Mosaic Arts LLC
    hace 5 años

I clicked on a shoe ad from Mollyca several months ago and ended up ordering a pair of boots, slippers and a sweater. The company said their products were made in the USA, had a full refund policy, and the items would arrive within 21 days. The funds were deducted from my account immediately but the items arrived 39 days later, (too late to give as intended Christmas gifts), reeked of chemicals, and were shipped from China, not the U.S. There was no return slip or any order documentation in the packages, so I’ve been emailing them, trying to get return info. After a week they responded, only to tell me that shipping the items back to China will be very expensive for me, so at first offered me 15% off a future purchase if I was willing to keep the items, (which of course I declined), and now after much negotiation are offering me 15% back if I just keep the items. I do not want these sub-standard and probably poisonous items of clothing. The boots are so full of chemicals that I’m afraid they will spontaneously combust, so I’ve had to put them in my garage until I resolve the issue. The sweater is the worst quality piece of clothing I’ve ever seen, arrived in a wrinkled ball, and looks nothing like the photograph.

Does Instagram do any vetting of the companies they are doing business with? Apparently not. I guess making money is the #1 concern of any and all Facebook owned companies, so I will never order anything off the platform again, and will make sure my experience is widely shared.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Modern Mosaic Arts LLC
  • Sondra
    hace 5 años

I bought a pair of boots for my granddaughter. The souls were as hard as rocks. Size 6, way to big!

Do not buy from this company.

Cawoman53

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Sondra
  • Usuario de Houzz-118269549
    hace 5 años

Kate

Mollyca is not a business. No invoice,no returns. by the way if you do get a return address it's fake as is their product.

YYou will not get your money back.

A complete scam

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Usuario de Houzz-118269549
    hace 5 años

I agree with every one of these comments. The site really does make you think you're ordering from USA. I will not be responding to adds on social media platforms AGAIN

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Usuario de Houzz-118269549
  • Lisa Ribando
    hace 5 años

Do not place an order, if you do, you can just kiss your money good bye. I ordered 3 pairs of boots. The pictures are deceiving, they look better on the pictures than they do when you get them. One of the boots I ordered was a low cut with laces. The boots they sent were side zippered, high cut and no laces. I sent them an email, here is there response that I cut and pasted.

"Hi dear customer,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm so sorry for this problem.

This shoes are super comfortable and durable.I'm also wearing it every day.

As the shooting lighting problem,sometimes the online store picture cannot be the exact like the goods.But we're improving it now.

As a compensation,we can provide you 15% OFF code.

Would it be fine for you?

Thanks,have a nice day!

Best regards

Sophia"

They actually want me to buy another pair for 15% off???????? Then they sent me another email stating that if I want to return the incorrect pair that they sent me, I have to pay for shipping.

I cannot say enough bad things about this company. I am going to contact the better business bureau. They should not be allowed to do business within the United States.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Lisa Ribando
  • gamk9
    hace 5 años

I got the same run around. Trying to get Paypal and my bank involved. We'll see what happends. In the mean time spread the word on social media!!!

DLM2000-GW agradeció a gamk9
  • Kim Hamilton
    hace 5 años
    Looks like they are running the same scam worldwide!! I'm in Australia and have exactly the same story.
    DLM2000-GW agradeció a Kim Hamilton
  • User
    hace 5 años

They are now doing business as Liligal, watch out. My order was found in the woods and was brought to me by county workers, soaked. Paypal didn't care!

DLM2000-GW agradeció a User
  • DLM2000-GW
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I had a feeling they had changed names- some of the same or at least similar items are popping up on Pinterest for me. This a huge scam operation - so glad i posted this before taking a chance and can only hope other people do a search before ordering.

hace 5 años

Right, that's 1. lilgal

1. Mollyca

• Bonnie Wolfensparger
    hace 5 años

NEVER AGAIN ! It took 6 weeks to receive a pair of boots. No way to contact them in China - No tracking information - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. When they finally arrived, the man-made materials REEKED of chemicals and it WON'T go away. The heel came away from the shaft and I had to glue it / after about 2 weeks. Then 3 wks later, the toe of the sole came away from the boot NOT worth the $70 I paid. Stay away from this company and aggravation !

Edit Delete Share

• Debbie Doe
    hace 5 años

DO NOT ORDER FROM THE. They will rip you off and that's what they're in business to do. I ordered tops/shoes from them after noticing products shipped from CA (a lie). Stupidly, I didn't research further and once items arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered, then realized products shipped from China. The quality was awful, shoes were falling apart and smelled, sizing was not like in the US and when I emailed them to get return shipping information, I never heard back for about 10 days. Then the runaround. What really pissed me off aside from this is that Paypal allows companies like this to take payment through them which was the only way I could pay for the items. I complained to them to no avail. They're a company started in the US and they should be protecting buyers from these criminal Chinese/Hong Kong based companies.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Debbie Doe
  • PRO
    Al Navarrete Photography
    hace 5 años

Just want to express my frustration buying from this company. The shoes I bought never looked anything on the website. Cheap quality and worst they want you to return in to China. Battled with PayPal but they can't seem to follow through. Lesson learned never buy from Mollyca and companies with no reputation.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a Al Navarrete Photography
  • DLM2000-GW
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Al Navarrete Photography you should post that bait and switch photo anywhere you can - that's exactly what people need to see. When I originally started this thread, I had seen a pair of boots come up on Pinterest over and over - thankfully did not order until I asked here. I think if everyone who fell for the scam posted this type of 'before and after' on Pinterest or FB or wherever they saw the ads, you'd save a lot of people from making the same mistake. What makes me crazy is that I did a search for the boots I wanted from the advertising picture and Mollyca is the only source that came up - it's not as if they stole a photo from a legit manufacturer to use in their advertising, at least not from what I could figure out. So it appears the quality items really are made somewhere by someone but are only a prop for Mollyca.

Every single person here should contact their State Attorney General with a complaint. They have to follow up on any complaint and states are in contact with each other when problems are not limited by location.

• gretadorsey
    hace 4 años

DO NOT BUY FROM MOLLYCA

Merchandise is terrible quality and that is just the beginning of the nightmare!

I tried ENDLESSLY to negotiate a dispute and claim through PayPal. After 2 months I was FINALLY given a return address and instructions to process my return. I followed their instructions to the letter and paid $35 for return shipping to CHINA only to have Molly CA claim that they did not receive the returned items. I have the tracking information indicating that the package was given to a China postal agent for delivery - that is the extent of the US tracking capability. Of course Molly CA claims there is not proof a delivery. They instructed me to use the USPS (not UPS, Fedex, etc.) knowing full well that I would be unable to track beyond a hand-off to Chinese agents.

You are telling me the US can track a package all the way to China - noting date and time for 7-8 stops and hand-off a long the way - and the great country of China cannot even manage to get it the rest of the way - I don't believe it!!! Molly CA either cannot manage their shipping and receiving process, have no tracking and inventory controls processes, or just lied. Whatever it is results in nightmares for the customer.

TOTAL SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

DLM2000-GW agradeció a gretadorsey
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.