Houzz Logo Print
e_murnahan

Siding choices!

Emily
hace 5 años
Building a house and choosing siding color! We have decided we like the picture below and want to try and stay similar to it. Any suggestions on brand and colors would best match with it!
Thanks in advance for any information or details!

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Healthy Home Consultants
    hace 5 años

Good question! Some solid Sherwin-Williams colors you may want to consider are: Gibraltar, Grays Harbor, and Outerspace. We recently used a color called Cyberspace, it may be a little dark compared to the grey in the photo but it's definitely worth checking out. Good luck!

• greenfish1234
    hace 5 años

idk about color but if I may say, the house has way too many different sidings. I think the stone would be great as foundation only, then either the clapboard OR the board-and batten.

• cpartist
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Use the stone only around the foundation and the board and batten around the rest of the house. Use the shakes only in the gables and paint it all the same color. Add a colorful front door.

Like greenish said, there is too much going on and your eye doesn't know where to focus on. Plus the stone looks fake and stuck on. Stone should look like it's an integral part of the house. Like it "could" be holding up the house or the walls. Not stuck on like wallpaper.

• Emily
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    This is the look of our outside, we are just trying to find some grays that we like, seems like all colors we look at don’t match up the way we want them to
  • greenfish1234
    hace 5 años

Very cute house. I like the color in the mock-up. While the stone work and siding here are better than in the other pic, it is still applied randomly to the bottom 1/3. It should LOOK structural, not decorative and therefore I would use it on the foundation only OR up to the eaves, 5hen use siding on gables. It will look great.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.