Houzz Logo Print
ev123

the master bulb has grown dim and speaker no longer works. can I purch

ev123
hace 5 años
Can I purchase a new master bulb here on this site?
Sengled Pulse Solo - Dimmable LED Light with Stereo Bluetooth Speakers · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Sengled USA
    hace 5 años

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing.

We would need more information in order to determine what is going on.

In your review, you refereed to a master bulb but the picture is of a Sengled Pulse Solo, which is a stand-alone product.

This does sound as if a replacement is warranted but we would need some more information.

To that end, we ask that you email our support team directly and reference your Houzz comment. Unfortunately, due to Houzz's policies, we cannot give you the email address of our support team.

To that end, please email or call us. You can reach us at 1-877-401-5990 Mon.-Fri. 10:00 AM-8:00 PM CST and Sat. 11:00 AM-8:00 PM CST.

Best Wishes,

Sengled Team

• ev123
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

problem is solved

• ev123
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

the bulb is still good. It was the blue tooth connection went to my husband's new hearing aids. lol

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.