info51950

Checking on a delivery date of an order

Rustybirds
hace 5 años
I'm a company that sells it's items on Houzz. Yesterday I ordered some of your I'm home stickers and Thank you cards. I was trying to find a record of my order yesterday so that I can check to see what the delivery date is but couldn't find it.
Thank You Card · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Houzz Shop Support
    hace 5 años

Thanks for checking in! Your order is processing and we will update with tracking number once it has been shipped.

• PRO
    Panels Décor & More
    hace 5 años

Hi! I have been keeping an eye on the Thank You Card for a while but it's been out of stock so long. DO you have an approximate date when I can buy them? Thank you!

• PRO
    Houzz Shop Support
    hace 5 años

Hi there, they should be in stock this week! If you add them to your wishlist, you will be notified when they are back in stock.

• PRO
    Precision Cut Custom Metal Design
    hace 5 años

As a seller do we actually have to pay for these stickers and note cards?

• Dina Lui
    hace 3 años

1663-8911-2910-1685

Honeycomb Panel Wall Decor, 3D Panel 50 1/2"x25", 1 1/4" Thick, White

I ordered this in April. I've been going in circles holding for over 2 hours on the phone. Do you know when my order will ship!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.