Houzz Logo Print
ashley_maxwell17

What is the exact color of this paint?

Ashley Maxwell
hace 5 años
I really like the cream color of this wall paint. It makes the room look very light. My husband and I are looking into the interior painting for our bedroom like this. http://yu1paintingco.com/htm/service.htm
Orange County Contemporary Home · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Roy Miller Painting, Inc.
    hace 5 años

Hi Ashley, I am so glad you like the color! If you can give me a few days, we are moving our office and all files are boxed. I will find this color and get to you right away. Sorry for the delay, but I am happy to help anyway I can.

• PRO
    Roy Miller Painting, Inc.
    hace 5 años

Good Morning Ashley, I am so sorry for the delay, I reached out to the designer and was able to get the color for you. Please see below. If you need anything or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. I hope your bedroom turns out great!

Benjamin Moore

A La Mode

2109-70

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.