Houzz Logo Print
karen_gillen

Cambria Swanbridge does it look White or gray?

Karen Gillen
hace 5 años

I'm building a house and chose Swanbridge and I'm getting really worried that it will look gray and not white. Can't find many pictures so any help would be great. Being put on white cabinets.

Comentarios (26)

• Erica Siegman
    hace 5 años

I’m interested in that as well. Our designer said she’d get a sample and I’ll let you know (if I can figure out how to get back here :-).....or you can order one from Cambria.

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Okay, thanks. I think ours is getting installed this week. If it does, I'll post a picture and let you know what I think. I was so undecided between Swanbridge and the Torquey and the designer helping me persuaded me to go with the Swanbridge. So I'm committed at this point but feeling a little anxious.

• Mrs. Gopher #BringBackSophie
    hace 5 años

Not sure if this helps.

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Is that Swanbridge on the counter? If it is yes that makes me feel much better.

• Mrs. Gopher #BringBackSophie
    hace 5 años

yes it is

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Awesome, thanks!

• DB
    hace 5 años

I have Swanbridge on my kitchen island and as my backsplash. I will try and get you a picture. It is definitely white, a cool white as opposed to a warm white like Torquay. It is so beautiful installed, you will be very happy.

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I went by our new house yesterday and it was installed. The only problem was we got there after dark and there is no electricity so I could only see it with my phone flashlight. What I saw, I was extremely happy. Can't wait to go back this evening and see it in the daylight. We had New Quay put in our masterbath and that one was absolutely beautiful for the space.

• angelaward1
    hace 5 años

Any suggestions on paint colors to match with swanbridge? Looking for dark gray. Medium brown floors and pure white perimeter cabniets

• angelaward1
    hace 5 años

Thanks... Went back to paint store really want a dark gray for island.. Wanted Kendall Charcoal, but maybe to much green. Now thinking Iron mountain. Perimeter cabniets are pure white. Swanbridge counter. could also go dark blue like Hale Navy. Thoughts

• angelaward1
    hace 5 años
    Grays and swanbridge
  • Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Now I need to find a backsplash to make it all pop. I saw a picture on here of a white kitchen with Swanbridge and they used a blue stone backsplash in a herringbone pattern which is gorgeous. Was wondering if anyone knows about blue stone tile and where you can buy it? I've been looking but haven't been able to locate it in a 2" x 4" tile.

• Erica Siegman
    hace 5 años
    Try Bedrosians for Backsplash. After looking for a ridiculously long time we suddenly remembered this store and found our backsplash in seconds. We bought Cloud Nine Verve subway style in white textured gloss. They have it in some pretty blues too. The website photos don’t do it justice. (The entire cloud nine line is great and has many blues.) I recommend going to a showroom. Your contractor can sign up so you’ll get a discount. We also bought tile for bathrooms there. (I’m using Cambria Brittanica on my island, Cambridge Carrick on balance of kitchen counters and Brittanica behind the range. The balance of backsplash is the cloud nine verve white textured glass tile. Whew.)
  • Kimberly Arneson
    hace 5 años

love it. Do you have a photo of the finished project?

• Erica Siegman
    hace 5 años
    Can you tell from this picture? I can take another if not!
  • Kimberly Arneson
    hace 5 años

very pretty. Would the cloud nine go with Alabaster Cabinets and Swanbridge Cambria tops? ?

• Rubi Burlage
    hace 5 años

What kind of countertops do you have around the perimeter? Looks gorgeous!

• Erica Siegman
    hace 5 años
    Rubi Burlage
    It’s Cambria Carrick.....love it with the Britannica. It has a solid look with just enough motion and character not to look industrial. I hope the photo does it justice ....
  • Rubi Burlage
    hace 5 años

Very nice, Erica. It looks great with the white cabinets too. Our island will be grey. Is yours some form of wood? The color scheme we are debating looks similar to yours, white cabinets, grey contrast island with white center island countertop and dark grey perimeter. Your pic is helpful as I wasn’t sure if that is too much contrast going on. Yours looks good!

• Lisa Majernik
    hace 4 años

@Karen Gillen Did you ever pick a backsplash to go with the swanbridge countertops? We just had them installed and now I'm trying to pick a backsplash

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Actually no. It's been a year since I moved into my new house and I can't decide. Hopefully after the first of the year we are going to nail it down. I really want a large subway tile that is grayish blue but looks handmade so the colors vary a little for interest. Just haven't found the right color yet. I would love to see what you pick out.

• Cori George
    hace 4 años

@Karen Gillen - I saw your comment above and if you haven't found something, look at the Maiolica tender gray tile—we're pairing it with the Swanbridge in our bathroom.

• Karen Gillen
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you I will take a look at it.

• Erica Manne
    hace 3 años

Karen-what color are your cabinets ?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.