Houzz Logo Print
traceylorensteinberg

Where to put the TV in the living room?

Tracey
hace 5 años

We just bought a house and we have nothing in our living room yet because I can't decide where to put the TV. I want a large U sectional to face the fireplace so I'd like the TV to be along that wall somewhere.

But I don't want the TV to take away from the beauty of the fireplace. What do you think? Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Comentarios (8)

• Tracey
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thanks so much Chispa, I will post a floor plan as soon as I have one.

• PRO
    Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
    hace 5 años
    Once you post a floor plan I'd be happy to SketchUp a furniture layout to make the best use of your space including: TV viewing, fireplace, walkways and the great windows that you have in the living room.
    Tracey agradeció a Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
  • Tracey
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

So sweet of you! Thanks. Now I have to figure out how to make a floor plan :)

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    hace 5 años

It looks like cable hookup etc is on the left of the fireplace, is that correct? If so that would be the natural place for your tv. You can use a console that runs the whole length of that space.

Tracey agradeció a miss lindsey (She/Her)
  • Tracey
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Yes. I guess we could get a corner tv stand. Thanks!

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    hace 5 años

Instead of a corner stand, I would suggest a console that is the same depth as the chimney, to run the entire width of that side from chimney to wall. You could balance it with a bookshelf on the left.

Tracey agradeció a miss lindsey (She/Her)
  • Tracey
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Oh that’s interesting! What a great idea, thanks!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.