Houzz Logo Print
kellymcneely

I love this yellow kitchen. What is the paint color on the walls?

kellymcneely
hace 5 años
Yellow Cottage Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Robinson Interiors
    hace 5 años

So sorry for the delayed response! I'm so glad you like this yellow kitchen. The wall color is Sherwin Williams Paperwhite
    SW7105.

kellymcneely agradeció a Robinson Interiors
  • kellymcneely
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you. I don't come here often and had missed your response. Your design is exactly the mood I want, so warm and inviting. We own similair cabinets that were pulled from the kitchen for a wall expansion, that really won't change the configuration, just some repairs and updates. Our cabinets are Decora Airedale in Sherwin Williams Beeswax. (All sitting in the dining room). We've always loved our mustard colored cabinets and want to change the kitchen color with this wall expansion. What trim color did you use with the Paperwhite? Thanks again.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.