Houzz Logo Print
handelhess

Help w/ exterior house & door color(s)

K H
hace 5 años
This is the front of the cedar sided home we are buying. The other 3 sides are gray painted vertical siding. I do not mind the gray & brown, but feel the gray is a little too blue. Open to suggestions on color or colors for this house & (front & garage) doors to update & “pull” it together. Would like the entrance to be more welcoming & a focal point. The garage doors will be replaced. Trying to decide b/t brown wood-like doors or colored doors that blend in. Landscaping will also be done in the near future. Thank you in advance!

Comentarios (7)

• K H
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thank you! I never thought of adding stack stone-nice idea!
  • Judy Mishkin
    hace 5 años

i mind the grey and brown, its the combination of cool/light with warm/dark.

go darker, or go warmer.

dark 'cool' with wood

Mohican Hills House · Más información

light 'warm' with wood.

Dafna Zilafro · Más información

• K H
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thank you for your recommendations & pics of gray/brown combinations.
  • Denita
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I would NOT add faux stone to your home.

Painting the blue out with a darker gray or even a sage color would enhance your home. Do consider either painting your garage doors the same color as the new siding color you choose. Or go in the opposite direction and add the cedar look garage doors to coordinate with the cedar on your future (very lovely) home.

Madrona Residence · Más información
    Lucerne Place · Más información

• Bette P
    hace 5 años
    Triplicate post! Try to delete this one?
  • K H
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Danita- thank for the pics & recommendations. I do agree those are our 2 options for the garage doors.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.