Houzz Logo Print
julieeanne

Hi-lovely space.. Can you share the make/model of the med cabinet pls?

Beyt Lynch Design
hace 5 años
Master Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    hace 5 años

Hello- thank you for the compliment! The medicine cabinets are the M-Series from Robern. We specify this product in nearly all of our projects since they have a clean aesthetic and function well. Best of luck with your project.

Stop by our website at dspacestudio.com for more award-winning designs, and 'like' us on Facebook and/or Instagram!

• PRO
    SOURCED INTERIORS
    hace 4 años

Hi again! You really have beautiful style! Question on the Robern, I do not believe you recessed here. I'm doing them for a client and do not have the ability to recess but also have wall mount faucets. Have you used w wall mount faucets and not recessed the cabinets?. I've always recessed them.

• PRO
    SOURCED INTERIORS
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much for always replying. Not only is your work spectacular, you are so gracious to reply to so many.

• Elise Hayes
    hace 2 años

I love this bathroom - form and function. Can you share the brand of vanity and vanity top?

• PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    hace 2 años

Hi Elise - Happy to share the vanity info. This is made by Hastings. Good luck with your project! dSPACE

• Elise Hayes
    hace 2 años

Thank you - Your designs are breathtaking

• PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    hace 2 años

Thank you for the kind words!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.