Houzz Logo Print
kat123

Tiny Studio kitchen, cabinet paint color suggestion.

kat123
hace 5 años

Renovating a studio with a kitchen, it is tiny, only 200cmx 200cm! We’re in the finishing stage but I think I made a mistake with the distressed painted cabinet color, it’s too busy and too dark! What do you think? Any helpful ideas or suggestion is most appreciated. Thanks!

Comentarios (7)

• hollybar
    hace 5 años

The cabinets are detracting from your floors. I'd do a glossy,medium deep grey on them.

• Joe T.
    hace 5 años

I'd do same color as the window trim.

• PRO
    Filipe Custom Woodwork
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Would do either white or wood like an oak. No gray as it is starting to see it's day. The floor is the star, he does not need any help from others. I would close the sink area with the same material as the cabinets as well. I would stick with solids in terms of the cabinetry. Even a walnut would be nice too.

• PRO
    SJS Interiors
    hace 5 años
    I like it. Pictures are a little difficult to see the true colors. But looking at the kitchen I see a counter with a sink. Thinking that a faux wall or cabinet under the counter and painted white or whatever the light color is and it would tone down the dark. You would still have the exposed brick on the top and on the side.
  • PRO
    Anglophilia
    hace 5 años

Yikes! Yes, WAY too much going on here! Keep it simple!

• leelee
    hace 5 años

I'm usually the first to say "too busy" but in this small space I don't have a problem with the doors being distressed. Maybe because it all blends so well and the floor is interesting with the brick.

Don't second guess yourself. Looks really great. Love the black windows, too.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.