Houzz Logo Print
loanbroker7

gorgeous kitchen! what color and brand is island please?

Kelly Bennett
hace 5 años
This is such a perfect kitchen! Can you please tell me the color of the fun blue island and what brand of paint? Also is it eggshell or semigloss?
New Orleans Blue · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Design Moe Kitchen & Bath / Heather Moe designer
    hace 5 años

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your inquiry. This is one of my favorite projects. It is the home of a wonderful client, who loved seeing her house transform into a series of magical spaces.

Unfortunately I can't give you a paint color. The island cabinets came from a custom cabinet company in Pennsylvania (Christiana Cabinetry) and it is one of their proprietary colors. (I can tell you that it is actually a 5% sheen, closer to matte than eggshell.)

You might try matching the color off the screen using a paint deck from a good quality paint company such as Sherwin Williams. As long as you sample the colors ahead of time, adjusting as you go, you should be able to find a color that works for you. Good luck with your project- sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Heather

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.