Houzz Logo Print
konniejeffire

I bought areas rugs, draperies and art

Konstance Jeffire
hace 5 años
I need help but don't know how to do this.

Comentarios (11)

• Konstance Jeffire
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    That's because I don't know how to upload them. I can only do 4 at a time.
  • Konstance Jeffire
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    More pics...
  • Konstance Jeffire
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    I have literally been up all night trying to figure out how use this app. I just had brain surgery and I'm still a little confused.
  • PRO
    JAN MOYER
    hace 5 años

Get unpacked when you recover, take photos in daylight when you recover. Nobody can tell what's going on, what you bought or what you're trying to do. : )

• Konstance Jeffire
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thank you.
  • felizlady
    hace 5 años
    Hi, Write on Detroit, LLC
    You are starting to get the pictures posted. Now we need to know your thoughts. Tell us what size the rooms are and what size rugs you have purchased. Are your questions about layout, traffic pattern, paint colors or hanging your art?

I see that you have lots of windows, so there is a good amount of natural light but not a lot of wall space. Do you intend to keep the TV over the mantel, or do you have a piece of art for that location? The TV is placed too high, but if you have a console cabinet or another cabinet to move it to, a painting or other fairly large art piece would look good over the mantel (leave just a small amount of space between the mantel top and the bottom of the art). Before you decide on which piece to display there, stand the art on the mantel and and look at it from across the room to see if it fills the space nicely.
    For your other art, try to hang them so the center of the piece is at eye-level to you or a little higher if you are shorter than 5'5".
    We are here to help. Don't be shy.
  • Konnie Jeffire
    hace 5 años
    I so appreciate what you've said. I'll work on getting answers soon. Thanks!
  • PRO
  • Waynette Bailey
    hace 5 años
    Brain surgery is no joke! Decorating can be fun, but also very stressful. As Jan mentioned, it's important that you focus on your recovery. You have much to consider and fortunately, plenty of time and Houzzers to guide you.
  • Konnie Jeffire
    hace 5 años
    Thank you!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.