Houzz Logo Print
susanpmacgill

Logan mini twin bunk beds

susanpmacgill
hace 5 años
I just bought this bunk bed but cannot find the mini mattresses on your site and the description says mattresses not included. I don't think twin mattresses will fit on the "mini"
Dream On Me Logan Mini Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed, White · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• User
    hace 5 años

You are on the Garden Web site, but your answer is in the description.

Product Description

Dream On Me Logan Twin over Twin Bunk Bed offers a contemporary charm to your child's room. It was designed with security in mind which features full length guardrails, quality fastening systems and a sturdy frame with an integrated four step built in ladder. Dream On Me Logan bunk bed is versatile bed with open slots headboard, traditionally crafted using mortise and tenon joinery. Inner measurement 75x33offers a space saving solution for smaller rooms. Age Range: 6 years and UP,

• Constructed with solid pine wood using mortise and tenon joinery.
    • Made in Vietnam,
    • Designed to be used with twin-sized mattresses.
    • Bedding and mattresses are not included,
    • Features guard rails on the top bunk and an integrated 4-step ladder for safety,
    • Weight Capacity: 165 lbs for each bunk bed,
    • Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards. ASTM and CPSC Certified,
    • All tools for assembly included,
  • PRO
    DOM Family
    hace 5 años

Thank you for your interest on the Logan Mini Bunk Bed, White

The mattress for this bunk bed will be the Dream On Me Logan Mini bunk bed Mattress.

The Dream On Me Team

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.