Houzz Logo Print
erin_stewart4556156

Update Colonial Curb Appeal

E S
hace 6 años

how should we update the curb appeal of our house?

Comentarios (5)

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

New paint for shutters and door. New larger lantern lights. Try to unite the garage with the home by giving it a colonial look and perhaps painting the building to match the brick color (can't really see it well.) You can add faux hardware and I would replace the windows with traditional style ones. Then on to the landscaping with the help of a professional landscape architect. Your shrubs look old and tired.

Georgian Colonial Styled Garage Door · Más información

E S agradeció a decoenthusiaste
  • E S
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks for the suggestions!! Any color recommendations??
  • K Laurence
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

I love black shutters on brick houses.... classic. And then, I would paint the door either black or a deep red ( not a garish red ).

E S agradeció a K Laurence
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 6 años

I think your brown roof and orange-toned brick call for something darker like Crisp Romaine on the shutters. I'd like to see a stained the door in a shade somewhere between the roof and the darkest of your bricks.

Crisp Romaine 686 Paint · Más información

E S agradeció a decoenthusiaste
  • PRO
    Cabinets by Design LLC
    hace 6 años

I too like the idea of black shutters for a classic look but not sure that I would go with a red door with the tones in your brick. I might consider the crisp romaine for the door color.

E S agradeció a Cabinets by Design LLC
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.