Houzz Logo Print
homegirlnh

Darker grey in bathroom?

homegirlnh
hace 6 años
We are replacing our pedestal sink and I am thinking of taking this opportunity to darken the grey bathroom color, which has felt too wispy. It's a guest bathroom, so less of a workhorse space. Any reason to avoid darks in the bathroom? Our shower on the other side of t he room is white subway tile.

Comentarios (10)

• mark_rachel
    hace 6 años

A small bathroom is a great place to add character with paint. You don't want it to be dungeon like, but a darker color can work for sure.

• homegirlnh
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you! And if it's a bust, I suppose repainting won't be a big deal.
  • PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    hace 6 años

I think I'd LOVE a dark gray in there. Especially in contrast to the white molding, shower tile, toliet etc. Do it!!! And post follow up pictures! :)

• Bev
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

I just read an article last night about adding some darker, deeper colors to the rooms in your house. As long as you have plenty of light, a darker grey would look gorgeous, especially with bright white trim!

• PRO
    Designer Drains
    hace 5 años

Looks great!

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    hace 5 años

Oh I love it! Looks fantastic.

• houssaon
    hace 5 años

I love the way gray looks with wood. An added bonus.

• mommyoftwolittles
    hace 5 años

What color did you use?

• homegirlnh
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    I was going to use F&B Mole's Breath. But the distributor said it would take 3 days to get to us and offered to mix up the same color in Benjamin Moore instead. I think it's actually a little lighter than the F&B testers I had on the walls, but that worked out for the best.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.