Stanger Eileen
hace 6 años
confused by subway tiles. How much should i spend on them a square ft
Thank you

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Lemmo Architecture and Design
    hace 6 años

Hi there, these are white subway tile, which you can get just about anywhere and at various price points. They tend to be about the most economical option out there. These were about $2.65/sf. Hope that helps.

• Stanger Eileen
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

sorry to bother you again but i have two estimates and a little confused. one is from a tile store for $1700 and the other is from big box store for $470 that one is made in china. Do you have any idea the brand and where you bought them, and thanks so much for getting back to me.

• PRO
    Lemmo Architecture and Design
    hace 6 años

I am unsure of the brand we got in the end, since they are so many out there that offer white subway, but we did get it from a store called Prosource. https://www.prosourcewholesale.com/ They have many showrooms and locations and surely could help you source this.

Stanger Eileen agradeció a Lemmo Architecture and Design
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.