Houzz Logo Print
angelcheex

Opinions on these rugs. Which do u like best?

Home
hace 6 años
Which one looks best? All are same size.

Comentarios (38)

• aprilneverends
    hace 6 años

out of the three-the first one, best for the space color-wise, also variation in texture brings in more interest

• Native
    hace 6 años
  • cdee18
    hace 6 años
    Nice room. I like the first rug.
  • Angel 18432
    hace 6 años

first one, and pull it over to the window more, too much rug on this side.

• Olychick
    hace 6 años

#1, placed as Angel suggests (but I suspect you're just laying them out the most convenient way for the trial shots).

• Boril Stefanov
    hace 6 años
    First one. You could also consider getting the second one but it draws too much attention to itself. :)
  • havingfun
    hace 6 años

i like #1, but it looks more western or mountain. #2 would be my choice.

• hatetoshop
    hace 6 años

#1 -- adds far more interest and lightness to the space than the the others.

• DH
    hace 6 años

more versatile for decorating the room
    not limited because of a pattern
  • Rina
    hace 6 años

Number 3. I love the warmth of the colour, it seems to settle the room down.

• bargainhunter
    hace 6 años
    I like 2
  • mcpherson007
    hace 6 años

#1 or #2 both very nice

• Robby
    hace 6 años

I like #1 and #3, but the placement is wrong. Play around with different ways of placement.

• kulrn
    hace 6 años

I like #1 also. Agree placement is off a little, or go 1 size up.

• ctlane
    hace 6 años

#1 adds brightness, also like #3. I think #2 is a little too grey.

• deeinohio
    hace 6 años

Number 3. It just seems to warm up the room.

• Marta
    hace 6 años
    I like #1 and #3. With either one, I would pull it toward the window a but so that the sofa sits symetrically on it.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

You need some color in that space for sure.

• lhutch13
    hace 6 años
    I don’t like any. They’re too boring for me. I guess I like 2, but the pattern is too large and you can’t see it.
  • Rachel Bomar
    hace 6 años
    first or second!
  • Heather
    hace 6 años
  • iheartsix
    hace 6 años
    Of the 3 here I like #2
  • chickadee2_gw
    hace 6 años

#3 for the same reasons others who favored it gave.

• suzyq53
    hace 6 años

• Angel 18432
    hace 6 años

Aren't you glad you asked - bet your totally confused now LOL

• Home
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Wow! Thank you for all the feedback! I have to agree with most as #1 is my favorite! It does have a hint on "western" as someone pointed out, but light and airy at the same time. I also love #3 b/c of the warmth and it ties in my fireplace mantle and window benches. Husband likes the blue/grey #2... Now just gotta figure out how to keep this beige rug from getting filthy with little footprints. Will Scotchguard work?

• PRO
    Art by Design Interiors
    hace 6 años
    I think #1 pulls the neutral tones of the room together best.
  • ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    hace 6 años

#3 because of the darker color that sets off the furniture best. I think curtains would add a great deal to the room, and of course that might influence rug choice also.

• mark1993
    hace 6 años

• DH
    hace 6 años
    maybe i dont see what others do but 1 and 2 are way too plain and dull colored. they are too close to the walls and couch.

if you really want it all to come together, 3 is the best fit for what you have right now

i like 1 and 2 too. they are beautiful but 3 will lay out the ground (literal) and let everything work cohesively.

im sure a pro would agree and if they dont, i still say 3 is the way to go!
  • arkansas girl
    hace 6 años

They are all acceptable choices but I think the third one makes the room cozier which for me, that's what I like.

• Stacey
    hace 6 años
    I like #2.
  • Angel 18432
    hace 6 años

Hubby likes #2, Go with that - it is lovely and will make him feel part of the decision making. #3 is boringly plain. god luck.

• Karen K
    hace 6 años

#3 for the color

• kjoy1
    hace 6 años
    Hmm..just so you know the order of your pictures is different depending on if I view the thread with my phone or iPad. For example #1 when looking on my phone is the gray one...#1 on my iPad is the white one...
  • groveraxle
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Hard to tell in this lighting. I like all the rugs well enough. But I think your tables are too small.

Here are two taller ones. (FTR, I wouldn't use them together.)

• bemodreams
    hace 6 años

#1 and I love your neutral room!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.