Houzz Logo Print
drcauley

Design Services in RVA

drcauley
hace 6 años
I am doing a first-floor remodel in the Bexley neighborhood and wonder if you work on the southside or might recommend someone in the Midlothian area. Thank you!
Windsor Farms - Richmond, VA · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Jennifer Stoner Interiors
    hace 6 años
    Good morning. I apologize that I did not see your question earlier. We do work throughout the Richmond area, including Bexley. We would be happy to assist you. If you call our Studio at 804-622-0605, you can give your email address to my assistant and she can forward you our information package that explains how we work and our fees. We can also set up a time for you to come into our studio to meet the whole team and we can further discuss your project. Thanks for reaching out to us! Jennifer Stoner
    drcauley agradeció a Jennifer Stoner Interiors
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.