Houzz Logo Print
melissa_rivero_proitte

What are the latest trends in Cabinet Knobs?

I hear matte black, rose gold and marble combo and mixed metals are the latest for knobs and pulls but what do you all think?

Comentarios (5)

• daisiesandbutterflies
    hace 6 años

No thanks to the rose gold, or anything brassy. I've lived through the 80's. Maybe the younger generation, who haven't experienced the brass trend back then, are more open to it. I don't like the look of matte black either.

• PRO
    Emtek Products Inc.
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Good to know! Would you go with mixed metals in that case?

• PRO
    Synergy Florida
    hace 6 años

The material of the pull really depends on the cabinetry style and color. We have, however, seen a major interest in 'bar' pulls like these. No more knobs!

Emtek Products Inc. agradeció a Synergy Florida
  • daisiesandbutterflies
    hace 6 años

Maybe to mixed metals. But not my first choice.

Emtek Products Inc. agradeció a daisiesandbutterflies
  • Cheryl Hannebauer
    hace 6 años

We went with a bar style- Brushed Nickel, but made sure that the was no overhang on it, so nothing could get "caught" on them.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.