Houzz Logo Print
ubergirl

Wow! gorgeous craftsman and kitchen!

ubergirl
hace 6 años
I love this house and all the details in the kitchen! Kudos! Would you please share the backsplash make and model with me? I’ve been looking for a backsplash for my own craftsman kitchen (not as spectacular as this!) for a long time. This tile could be the perfect blue-green for it. Thanks in advance.
A Bountiful Beauty · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Lisman Studio Interior Design
    hace 6 años

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are very proud of this project. The tile was custom from a local business here in Utah. You can find similar tile here: https://www.houzz.com/products/seafoam-green-glass-subway-tile-sample-prvw-vr~84772083  Thanks again!! Best of luck with your own kitchen.

• tiginak
    hace 6 años

Please share your local tile source? I'd like to get in touch to ask some questions. Like ubergirl, I've been searching for blue-green tile for my Craftsman kitchen. Any hints as to how you communicated the desired color/material/finish for this custom tile? Thanks much.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.