Houzz Logo Print
lynseytippitt

cabinet pulls!

lynseytippitt
hace 6 años
Need help finding cabinet pulls in my kitchen that won’t snag on clothes!! I can’t seem to find anything to line up up to the ones I have now.. the upper cabinets are ok, but them bottom drives my crazy!

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

It.s funny I ave those pulls everywhere in my kitchen and have never once snagged my clothing but I do have a bit deeper overhang on my counters, I can’t think of a pull that would still allow your fingers to get behind to pull maybe you will need to look a knobs instead.

• lynseytippitt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Patricia too funny! My scarves and cardigans snag this time of year. Pulls would be good but there are two holes!!
  • lynseytippitt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Not pulls, knobs!
  • hatetoshop
    hace 6 años

Keep looking for pulls that fit (they're pretty standard) and that don't have the ends on them. I'd change the uppers as well, unless you can find something that goes well with them.

• lynseytippitt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you Veronica!
  • katinparadise
    hace 6 años

You can remove a pull and measure the distance from center to center between the holes. Most pulls are standard. Then look for something you like that fits those measurements.

• jonio
    hace 6 años
    Love these handles. Plenty of room for fingers, and a little unexpected design.
  • Kathi Steele
    hace 6 años

You can also find pulls that have a backplate. Even if you miss with your fingers, the backplate protects it.

Show me your cabinet knobs and pulls!! · Más información

• lynseytippitt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Ohhh I’ve never seen those! Thanks!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.