Houzz Logo Print
robinlairdbrown

Changing exterior paint colors. I would love some help with color suggestions.

None
hace 10 años
Currently the trim on my house is a cream/yellow. Brick is Old Chicago Style with a lot of buff, gray, and light terracotta tones. The iron railing is painted a charcoal gray and the window awnings are copper. I would like a change! I am removing the divided light from all doors and windows. I would love any new suggestions for iron color, trim and accents around the windows.

Comentarios (6)

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Here are some inspirations. If you'd like to soften the squarishness of the home you might try something like the arch spanning the columns in pic#1.
    Martina Front Porch · Más información

Azek composite wood deck with brick columns in Homer Glen, Illinois · Más información
  • PRO
    A Crew of Two
    hace 10 años
    What about doing the railing in a verde green finish? I think it would compliment the copper you have now. I see white trim on the windows and cream. I would find a color in between- not something as yellow as the cream you currently have. i like the color of your entry door.
    Benjamin Moore Misted Fern · Más información
    Custom Home - Door County, WI · Más información
  • PRO
    None
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    That is actually very appealing to me! It's a softer look and a complete change. I'm going to try a sample this week. Thank you!
  • PRO
    None
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I agree, I like the green. I would LOVE to have copper gutters but that is out of my price range. I hear there are "faux" copper gutters that look very nice. I may look into that. Thank you!
  • qam999
    hace 10 años
    Beautoful house even as a before!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.