robinlairdbrown

Changing exterior paint colors. I would love some help with color suggestions.

Robin Brown
hace 8 años
Currently the trim on my house is a cream/yellow. Brick is Old Chicago Style with a lot of buff, gray, and light terracotta tones. The iron railing is painted a charcoal gray and the window awnings are copper. I would like a change! I am removing the divided light from all doors and windows. I would love any new suggestions for iron color, trim and accents around the windows.

Comentarios (6)

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años
    Here are some inspirations. If you'd like to soften the squarishness of the home you might try something like the arch spanning the columns in pic#1.
    Martina Front Porch · Más información

Azek composite wood deck with brick columns in Homer Glen, Illinois · Más información
  • PRO
    A Crew of Two
    hace 8 años
    What about doing the railing in a verde green finish? I think it would compliment the copper you have now. I see white trim on the windows and cream. I would find a color in between- not something as yellow as the cream you currently have. i like the color of your entry door.
    Benjamin Moore Misted Fern · Más información
    Custom Home - Door County, WI · Más información
  • Robin Brown
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    That is actually very appealing to me! It's a softer look and a complete change. I'm going to try a sample this week. Thank you!
  • Robin Brown
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    I agree, I like the green. I would LOVE to have copper gutters but that is out of my price range. I hear there are "faux" copper gutters that look very nice. I may look into that. Thank you!
  • qam999
    hace 8 años
    Beautoful house even as a before!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.