Houzz Logo Print
ontheball

Wet Room Set Up

We recently completed bathroom renovation that got rid of the underused corner spa and replaced it with a walk in shower and freestanding bath. I would love to know what everyone thinks

Bathroom Renovation Thornlie · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• JE C
    hace 6 años
    It looks very streamlined but how do you clean behind the bath?
  • marie4509
    hace 6 años

We are looking to do a similar layout in a small bathroom. I think it creates a feeling of space and still getting a shower & tub in a small space. I am looking at getting the flat to wall tub though. Have you had issues getting behind the tub?

• girlguides
    hace 6 años
    I don’t find practical For me luxury is just soaking feet so hob to sit on around fixed bath is best
    On The Ball Bathrooms agradeció a girlguides
  • Tilly
    hace 6 años
    100% better, Think you did an amazing job.
    You definitely chose the best layout and colours for your space.
    Must be feeling pretty happy
    On The Ball Bathrooms agradeció a Tilly
  • PRO
    Nathalie Scipioni Architects
    hace 6 años

Great use of space!

• Jennifer Bradley
    hace 6 años

I like the look of it and the ease and space for the shower, but those baths - a right disaster area for cleaning. I know they look good but convenient they are not - I'm still trying to find an alternative for our room, where I want something similar to the arrangement here.

On The Ball Bathrooms agradeció a Jennifer Bradley
  • Hayley Burrows
    hace 6 años
    I personally think free standing baths are overrated. I think perhaps new tiles, new tapware, some installed niches or shelving and some gorgeous candles would've been just as good. Maybe even a stunning light feature like a small crystal chandelier.
  • Betty Weaver
    hace 6 años

This is stunning!!!!!!!!!!

On The Ball Bathrooms agradeció a Betty Weaver
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.