Houzz Logo Print
ashleyturns94

Where is the timber flooring from?

Ashley Turns
hace 6 años
I just love the diagonal pattern of this timber flooring. My husband and I are planning on remodeling our house soon, so we are wondering what type of flooring we should install. We will definitely have to install some timber like this since it will be a perfect contrast to any furniture we buy. http://www.mifloorsanding.com.au/timber-floor-maintenance
10 Mulgoa St. Brighton · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    STUDIOMINT Architecture & Interiors
    hace 6 años

Hi Ashley Turns

Thanks for your question.

The floor boards in this photo are Solid American Walnut chevron patterns. We'd love to suggest your floors, but we'd probably need to look at the rest of the design and home to ensure it all works together.

If you'd like us to meet and discuss your project - please call me call direct on 0413174499.

Thanks

Ilya

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.