Houzz Logo Print
mortey

How much would that walkway be to purchase and install?

mortey
hace 6 años
I like the curved nature of it and the colors quite a bit.
Walkways and Steps · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Green Spaces Landscaping
    hace 6 años

Hi,
    I would love to get you set-up with an onsite estimate with one of our design team. We custom tailor solutions to fit our customer’s needs and desired investment level so we cannot provide a price online. Please contact us and we can get your set-up with a designer for an on-site estimate. We would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you to discuss how we may assist you with your needs.

Also, please feel free to visit www.greenspacesls.com to find out more about our company.

Victoria Dean

victoria@greenspacesls.com

• mortey
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I'm not sure when I want the installation done, do you still want me to setup an estimate? I have no idea how much this stuff would cost so I don't want to waste either of our time.

• PRO
    Green Spaces Landscaping
    hace 6 años

Hi Mortey,

I would be happy to call you tomorrow if you would like to send me your contact number via email. If not, please call me tomorrow anytime after 9am.

Victoria Dean

425-861-3535

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.