Houzz Logo Print
mccormickfc

bathroom design advice

Fiona Mccormick
hace 6 años
We’re getting ready to redesign our master bath - the corner tub is horrible and the shower is ughhh

I have two ideas:
Option A : Move the window by the corner tub to where the shower is now. Take out the tub, make that area a large walk in shower with no glass and move the tub to where the shower is

Option B. Leave the window where it is. Install a glass shower where it currently is and put the tub length wise where the corner tub is now. I cannot make the shower bigger as the window is in the way

Any thoughts / opinions. I’m just in the “ thinking” stage so open to all possibilities

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Planit Construction Inc.
    hace 6 años

What if you relocated tub to where the shower is now and center the window on it? Build a knee wall between tub and integrate into new shower curb. Then layout a new shower along entire back wall.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.