Houzz Logo Print
3shah

Why there is no product descriptions, and measurements

3shah
hace 6 años
Why there is no product descriptions, and measurements ?
QUEEN SOFA WITH TWO ELECTRIC RECLINERS, GIUSEPPE & GIUSEPPE ITALY · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Italmoda Furniture
    hace 6 años

That information was available on our website but upon further review I see the link was broken. Not only has the link been updated but i have added the product description and dimensions to the item page directly. My apologies. The information should be available to see now however if you have any further questions please just ask. Thank you!

• 3shah
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Why there is no product descriptions, and measurements? What type of leather is ?

• 3shah
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

What are the price for sofas?

• PRO
    Italmoda Furniture
    hace 6 años

We choose to use our product description space to inform our clients that this an item available in a variety of options and customizations. The pieces that you see in the photo do have dimensions shown in the product description as well.

Price for the sofa is shown on on our Houzz and the link to our site allows you to add the extra pieces shown such as the love seat (+$2,398) and reclining chair (+$2,158).

Giuseppe e Giuseppe was a line added to Nicoletti&Calia to be made in Italy and of the finest expression of the manufacturer. With that said they use a soft top grain italian leather for this collection.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.